- With the growing concern over the COVID-19 outbreak, our camp is in jeopardy from holding our youth and family camps this summer. Please pray that God will allow our summer ministry to continue and that if changes must be made in the case that it is cancelled, that we would still be able to minister to the communities surrounding us and that our financial position would not be too greatly affected by this.
- For the past few years, we at Bethany Camp have struggled with our gas situation. Our gas well has been on the fringe of not having enough resources to provide for the winter retreat season and we have struggled to find a solution. Please pray that God would open a door to provide for this need.
- This is one of our "Moving Forward" products. This facility will act as a retreat center. It will have offices, a gym, conference rooms, and other facilities. Please pray that God would provide for this plan that would open the door to new and exciting future events and opportunities!
The Abbey Family
- Please pray for the family of our long-time volunteer and friends, The Abbey Family. Their father, husband, and grandfather Jack, unexpectedly died in a car accident on January 15th. Jack served in may ways in the community and here at Bethany Camp for many years.
Replacement of Oak and Pine
- We will be undergoing another major renovation in the near future. We are currently trying to raise money for this project which will be the reconstruction of Pine and Oak into one cabin. Please be praying for the provision of the necesarry funds and for the
This section is made specifically for you. Every morning at Bethany Camp, our staff gets together to pray for our campers, churches, communities, ministry partners, and everything else in between. We would love to pray for you! If there is information that you want to keep private, rest assured that we will not share any information without your approval. We thank you all for your prayers and we hope that this will be a stepping stone so that we can give back to you and make better connections with everyone throughout the rest of the year!