- For the past few years, we at Bethany Camp have struggled with our gas situation. Our gas well has been on the fringe of not having enough resources to provide for the winter retreat season and we have struggled to find a solution. Please pray that God would open a door to provide for this need.
- This year has been very tough on our camp. With the pro-longing COVID pandemic, we as a camp have had to cancel different events, cancel our Youth Camps, lost many family campers, and have had rental groups have to cancel or change their weekend visits due to the regulations placed on overnight camps. On top of this, we have lost our dear friend and volunteer Jack Abbey who donated many hours of labor along with an overpouring of resources and equipment use. Please pray for our camp during this time as we look to raise the necessary money we need to continue to proceed with our operations here at Bethany Camp
- This is one of our "Moving Forward" products. This facility will act as a retreat center. It will have offices, a gym, conference rooms, and other facilities. Please pray that God would provide for this plan that would open the door to new and exciting future events and opportunities!
Replacement of Oak and Pine
- We will be undergoing another major renovation in the near future. We are currently trying to raise money for this project which will be the reconstruction of Pine and Oak into one cabin. Please be praying for the provision of the necesarry funds.
- Norm Mackenzie is the Executive Director at New Life Island and a dear friend of ours. New Life Island is a camp located on the Delaware River between PA and NJ and is a sister camp of ours through the NARBC Conference. Norm has been diagnosed with cancer and it has hindered him greatly in the ability to be able to serve at the same capacity at the Island. Please pray for Norm and Cherie as they continue to battle this cancer and for open doors to present themselves to be able to share the love of Christ with people through these times.
This section is made specifically for you. Every morning at Bethany Camp, our staff gets together to pray for our campers, churches, communities, ministry partners, and everything else in between. We would love to pray for you! If there is information that you want to keep private, rest assured that we will not share any information without your approval. We thank you all for your prayers and we hope that this will be a stepping stone so that we can give back to you and make better connections with everyone throughout the rest of the year!