- With the growing concern over the COVID-19 outbreak, our camp is in jeopardy from holding our youth and family camps this summer. Please pray that God will allow our summer ministry to continue and that if changes must be made in the case that it is cancelled, that we would still be able to minister to the communities surrounding us and that our financial position would not be too greatly affected by this.
- For the past few years, we at Bethany Camp have struggled with our gas situation. Our gas well has been on the fringe of not having enough resources to provide for the winter retreat season and we have struggled to find a solution. Please pray that God would open a door to provide for this need.
Walnut Remodel Project
- We are currently undergoing a remodel of Walnut! There is still a long way to go with this project but the whole project is completely funded for! Please pray for the continued process of this project.
- This is one of our "Moving Forward" products. This facility will act as a retreat center. It will have offices, a gym, conference rooms, and other facilities. Please pray that God would provide for this plan that would open the door to new and exciting future events and opportunities!
The Abbey Family
- Please pray for the family of our long-time volunteer and friends, The Abbey Family. Their father, husband, and grandfather Jack, unexpectedly died in a car accident on January 15th. Jack served in may ways in the community and here at Bethany Camp for many years.
Summer Camp Staff
- With the summer season around the corner, we are looking to complete our summer staff lineup. Please be in prayer as we finalize positions with those who have applied, and as we look to fulfill positions that we still have not filled yet.
This section is made specifically for you. Every morning at Bethany Camp, our staff gets together to pray for our campers, churches, communities, ministry partners, and everything else in between. We would love to pray for you! If there is information that you want to keep private, rest assured that we will not share any information without your approval. We thank you all for your prayers and we hope that this will be a stepping stone so that we can give back to you and make better connections with everyone throughout the rest of the year!